Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Yamada Taro live action drama

  1. #1
    Inactive Member goddessneptune's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just found out that Yamada Taro was made into a live action drama. I *definately* have to get that some time! (as well as the Marmalade Boy one)

    Yamada Taro Drama - it's the seventh one on the list

    oh and here...

    Maybe other people knew about that already, but I thought it was cool! I'd love to see Yamada in live action. ^_^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tsumiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The live actions I know about are the Sailor Moon live action (It's on ep 4 released, but only 3 subbed right now). Battle Royal, Peach Girl, GTO, and You're Under Arrest!.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member goddessneptune's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I believe Yamada Taro is a Taiwanese drama, but if I could ever find it subtitled I would buy. Marmalade Boy was also made into a live drama...I believe it was also Taiwanese. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Since I'm in love with the mangas for them I need to see!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep trying to download the Sailor Moon Live Action thing with BitTorrent, but always the file comes to me with sound and no images. Pooey.

    But a Yamada taro LA show would rock! I may pick it up, if I have the money.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tsumiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try playing it in another player. Sometimes a file that plays in Windows Media Player won't play in Real Player. The best one I've found is DivX. Plays practically anything. And it's free to download off their site.

    http://www.divx.com/divx/

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hehe, i know this is kind of late, but the Yamada Taro Live Action series is showing here in the Philippines. ^_^ It's called "The Poor Prince" and the boy who plays Taro-kun is Vic Zhou, a member of the Chinese band "F4"... Lolz, it's all the hype right now because of "Meteor Garden" and "Meteor Garden 2" (A live-action drama based on Hana Yori Dango) Starring all the members of F4. here's a pic:
    poorprince
    Taro, His Siblings, Mom, Dad (Ken from F4 as well)
    Heeheeheeheeheehee...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member goddessneptune's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wah...that's so cool, and Meteor Garden is the live action based on Hana Yori Dango, must get ^^ Especially because I actually know of a place I can get that with subtitles. I wish I could find Yamada Taro with English subtitles though

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Actually, MG 1 is the series based on Hana Yori Dango. MG 2 is just a sort of side-story... sucks. MG 1 is good. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] check out yahoo and type out "Meteor Garden" you'll find a whole bunch of links there... mostly made by Filipinos. Hehehe. [edit:]OH! And I *THINK* Marmalade boy is called "Miki Loves Yuu" Crappy title, ne? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 12, 2003 05:48 AM: Message edited by: The Tower / Hinata Kidou ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no matter what, yamada manga is still much better, i already watched it like 2 years ago or so... the guy playing yamada is from a band called f4 that's quite famous recently in asia, i don't like them though..... the live action drama is really manga-ish! when someone is happy, there will be some lil cute angel flying around on his head and when someone os blushing his face will be as red as it is in anime [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Hinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah! And there are also "fake sparkly tears" XD hahaha!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •